You have worked very hard, invested countless hours, money and ideas to get to this place in your career. You want to grow your business but you get stuck on the day to day admin, bookkeeping, invoicing, errands, customer care service or social media planning. Willy Wonka once said: So much time, so little to do! Can you just imagine this was your reality? It can be, stop trying to do it all. Delegation is one of the most effective tools in a business owners toolkit. Those additional admin tasks take precious time you should have spent on growing your business and doing what you love or even spending family time.
So what is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant works like an air traffic controller. She orchestrates admin tasks and errands to create order in the chaos. Virtual Assistants are self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients remotely from a home office.
We support you by freeing your hands and mind, empowering you to focus on tasks that not only make you more money but also on what you love and do best.
Let’s look at what you can delegate to your Virtual Assistant:
- Hand Over Your Calendar – Managing your private and professional calendar can be time consuming. You may be so busy, that forgetting to enter just one thing can be devastating. Let us schedule your appointments and set up your reminders.
- Email – When clients are waiting too long to get a respond it can be costly to your business as they will move on. By allowing Dynamic Virtual Admin Solutions to manage your email for you we are able to lift the burden that can weigh you down and cause you to lose potential clients.
- Free up mental energy – So much mental energy is drained by mundane tasks that can be outsourced. Your focus should be on growing your business. Virtual assistants allow you to do this much more efficiently by taking those tedious tasks off of your plate.
- Bookkeeping/Invoicing – Having to keep track of income/expenses is at best a chore, why not outsource it!
- General admin – Struggling hours on end to edit that Pdf document, promised yourself million times over you will update your forms and templates this weekend but never get to it? Dynamic Virtual Admin Solutions will be able to assist you with this, leaving you guilt free of that niggling things on your to do list that just never get ticked off.
- Save money – If you hire full-time employee, you’ll not only have to pay for office space related expenses and salary but also taxes, sick days and holiday leave. On the other hand, virtual assistants you can simply hire to perform a specific job or support you require. Think of all the money you’ll save! Dynamic Virtual Admin Solutions have comprehensive cost effective plans to choose from.
Decide what your day and time is worth, really worth. If you are stuck doing menial admin or errand tasks, think how much money you are actually losing. You started your dream job to do what you love. We started Dynamic Virtual Admin Solutions so we could help you do that. Go on contact us today, let’s chat and see how we can help lend a helping hand!